For the time being, we are still shipping normally. Our workshop and the postal system in Belgium are not impacted (apart from social distancing).
We have made arrangements with our delivery partners in order to be able to respond quickly to any changes in the situation.
Depending on your country, deliveries could possibly take one or two more days than usual.
For the distribution of the parcels:
- the deliveryman will keep a distance of at least one meter with the customer.
- the handover will be done without physical contact as far as possible
- the delivery person may sign for the customer, in his presence, to confirm receipt of the goods
Please note, however, that deliveries to collection points (excluding post offices) might not be possible if they closed.
Remember to make sure that the delivery address is an accessible address and include a valid phone number on the checkout page.
At the moment, delivery times are as follows:
- Belgium, The Netherlands: 1 working day
- Germany, France: 2-5 working days
- European Union, Switzerland: 3-10 working days
- USA, Canada: 7-12 working days
- Rest of the world: 2-3 weeks
We will keep this page updated with the latest information.
Stay safe and #stayathome!
- Canada: + 0-7 days compared to usual delivery time
- Delivery to Switzerland, Cyprus, Greece: + 1 week compared to usual delivery time
- Delivery outside Europe, Canada, and the United States: + 5-7 days compared to usual delivery time